Disposable Meat Foil Trays

Andrewcook

1 hour ago, YnysMon said:

. . . . . . ……Better than those threads that used to surface this time of the year to just bash something (usually the BA).

:default_coat:

Get ready for those, Helen.  I think that the BA meet at the beginning of December, possibly to finalise the toll increase . . . . . . . . . . . . . and if it’s inline with inflation plus a bit, expect some unhappy comments.  :default_wacko:

5 hours ago, Mouldy said:

Get ready for those, Helen.  I think that the BA meet at the beginning of December, possibly to finalise the toll increase . . . . . . . . . . . . . and if it’s inline with inflation plus a bit, expect some unhappy comments.  :default_wacko:

Not on agenda as far as I can see https://www.broads-authority.gov.uk/about-us/committees/broads-authority/broads-authority-2-december-2022?SQ_CALENDAR_DATE=2022-12-02

6 hours ago, Bytheriver said:

Got to be coming soon, unless they are waiting for inflation to go higher than 11.1%, so they can hit us for an even bigger increase in tolls.

I was suckered into buying an aluminium roasting tray from a certain emporium of overpriced tat. On Christmas morning I realised that the label was stuck to the bottom inside of the tray, with the PRC's finest military grade glue. Not fancying using the tray with the lable in situ, with its no-doubt toxic chemical and heavy metal content, I tried to peel it off. Half an hour later I lost the will to live and ended up lining the tray with turkey foil, which kinda defeats the object. Now it's back to the good old fashioned roasting tray with foil lining to keep the amount of washing up down to a minimum. 

• Like 1