Houston we have a problem - It's all Clives fault

3FagsandAHag

Well it's official, Broadsman3 is now booked for one week from the 28/09/2012. YAY!!!!

Queue the countdown

Good one, we had Broadsman 1 in 2011 and absolutely loved it....

Broadsman 3 was in the shed on Wednesday, along with her sister class Carousel...

(Broadsman 3 is the more complete one - on the left of the picture)

Enjoy... how are you going to cope with the 9 month wait though?! :lol:

Dan

post-93-136713880857_thumb.jpg

Good one, we had Broadsman 1 in 2011 and absolutely loved it....

Broadsman 3 was in the shed on Wednesday, along with her sister class Carousel...

(Broadsman 3 is the more complete one - on the left of the picture)

Enjoy... how are you going to cope with the 9 month wait though?! :lol:

Dan

lol Indeed, the next nine months will now be spent planning out where to go and finding good food locations on the northern broads to spend many a food and wine fuelled night :)

Hi Stu,

Couldn't help read about your problem about which boat to book for your next holiday.

Hope you don't mind me playing Devils Advocate, but what about Bolero from Richardsons? Haven't been on that particular one myself, but have been on that style from other yards, and it has been my favourite boat ever since going on it. Admittedly it stops you getting down to Coltishall, but that will just allow you more time to be spending in the pubs of Wroxham (every downside has an upside). Plus the upper steering position gives you a slightly better view across the reeds, and the fixed roof makes it warmer during the evenings (just my opinion obviously).

This is my first ever posting on NBN so hopefully I have done it right.

Happy New Year Everyone

PT

Hi Stu,

Couldn't help read about your problem about which boat to book for your next holiday.

Hope you don't mind me playing Devils Advocate, but what about Bolero from Richardsons? Haven't been on that particular one myself, but have been on that style from other yards, and it has been my favourite boat ever since going on it. Admittedly it stops you getting down to Coltishall, but that will just allow you more time to be spending in the pubs of Wroxham (every downside has an upside). Plus the upper steering position gives you a slightly better view across the reeds, and the fixed roof makes it warmer during the evenings (just my opinion obviously).

This is my first ever posting on NBN so hopefully I have done it right.

Happy New Year Everyone

PT

Hi PT and welcome to the site,

As nice as Bolero is I've never been a fan of the dual steer boats, being a tall and lanky thing I've always liked the sliding canopy jobbies if for no other reason it stops me getting neck ache lol