All Ready For Easter?

YnysMon

Really looking forward to Easter this year......our first week on Blue Mist starts on Thursday April 6th!

I guess it will be busy.....and maybe not that warm.....but I don't care.....it will be brilliant!

I have bought my little forum flag, so give us a wave if you see us.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bucket said:

Really looking forward to Easter this year......our first week on Blue Mist starts on Thursday April 6th!

I guess it will be busy.....and maybe not that warm.....but I don't care.....it will be brilliant!

I have bought my little forum flag, so give us a wave if you see us.

We start on Moonlight Shadow on Friday 14th April. Β Although we have our own boat, we still have a half share a half share in MS. Β As our boat won’t get under Wroxham and Wayford Bridges, we intend to stay north of Breydon and try to visit areas inaccessible on ours. Β We may see you on Friday evening if you’re back in the marina.

Our son and his family will be onboard MS in August for our second allocated week.

Are you sure you can make it Bucket, isn’t there usually a rally at some seaside town to attend, maybe head down to Yarmouth and take your scooter with you just in case.

If the weather takes a turn for the worst I’m sure you’re used to it!

It was always Scarborough at Easter, but I am very much a (very) fair weather rider now...and I am past kipping under canvas.....I can't get much family or luggage on the scooter so it will have to be the car!

Mouldy.......we change over on Thursday lunchtime so will be back home when you get there but I look forward to meeting you sometime soon.

Β 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

Ferry Marina are advertising Easter Breaks at 30% discount on new bookings taken between 31/03/23 and 20/04/23.

The above should have read. Easter Breaks - 30% Discount on new bookings for holidays to be taken between 31/03/2023 and 20/04/2023.

• Like 1