MAY 4th-11th 2012

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi all, I`ve just this minute booked our week on the broads for next year. We`ve booked Swallow again from Maffett cruisers, but this time we`ll be going at the begining of May. Seing as we`ll be having the first May bank holiday (our 1st choice 11th-18th May was unavailable) we`ve decided that we`ll more than likely stick to the Southern rivers again as we enjoyed the southern side so much this year. Hopefully, we`ll avoid the crowds of the North, and we`ll be able to moor at Geldeston for the night. When you work it out, it`s only about 17 weeks away and i can`t wait.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I sincerely hope so Steve, and i hope you and Mrs w44nty will join us for a cruise down the river. Hope you`ve had a great Christmas and have a happy new year. Regards to you both ................... Neil and Karen.

I sincerely hope so Steve, and i hope you and Mrs w44nty will join us for a cruise down the river. Hope you`ve had a great Christmas and have a happy new year. Regards to you both ................... Neil and Karen.

Sounds good to me Neil,I shall look forward to it Happy New Year to you both

i realy realy hate you Neil!!! u set me off now and after looking at Pacific for their Emerald the same week seems very reasonable then i looked at Rickos Petite Gem 152.50 dearer so i did the fatal thing and emailed martham who have offered me a judith for the same price we paid last year so now torn to which to book and pacific not answering phones till tomoz or it could have been over and decided lmao :wave:wave

HI Steve Happy New Year and may see you the same weeek :wave:wave