iPad addict demands internet while away

3FagsandAHag

Hey folks, one of my party (I don't want to label them but lets just say it rhymes with Toman) has anounced that they MUST have some form of net connection while we are on the broads in September/October and was just wondering who you guys would suggest for the likes of wireless dongles and a good signal coverage on the Northern Broads?

cheers folks

Stu

We have BT as our provider and get to use open zone when out and about.We have used the Laptop and I Pad on the boat at Womack, South Walsham ,Horning to name a few.It is hit and miss as to whether you have a BT customer local to you but there are many if you check the map that shows them .We have found it has given us a good few extra hours on the web which is usefull as well as many of the pubs etc round the Broads providing Broadband. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Leave the ipad guy at home, you can full relax and unwind from day to day life if you take this connection to daily life with you you feel compelled to work a little/all the time!

Tell me about it, I do take my laptop but thats solely because I have all my maps and tide tables stored on it rather than having paper copies, I also tend to use it for music other than that though it tends to spend most of the break in the cabin never seeing the light of day lol