Thinking ahead

Guest Snuggtopz

hi all

Now that we have turned a corner so to speak, it won't be very long now until spring arrives.

What this years season will bring in terms of weather remains to be seen but now is the time

to think about this years preparation.

For me spring is a mental rush to repair canopy windows and stitch up broken seams etc and quite often

I end up with a large waiting list of jobs, there's only so many hours in a day :-)

Between now and mid March is a fairly quiet time, although I do run an online shop at snuggtopz.com for DIY things like

canopy fittings, materials, threads, zips, canvas cleaners and waterproofers etc the sewing side could do with some more

jobs.

If you have sewing jobs nestling quietly in your boats cabin or in the loft at home, now would be a good time

to think about getting it done as come March everyone will be wanting their work done and there will be a

large waiting list of work ahead of yours.

As ever I don't keep office hours so you can contact me evenings and weekends

as well as during the week.

Here's wishing everyone a most pleasurable boating year in 2012

Kind Regards

Richard

Hiya

I'd be happy to Barry, if you could pm me your details and the pontoon number, you are in BBM ?

I will be around the marina in the next week or so.

Regards

Richard