The Pleasure Boat Inn.

Looks like they will be in need of a good tiler Griff 

Agreed - Do we know any? - www.grifftile.co.uk 

I'd have to do the short daily commute in t van from t wetshed as not a prayer of getting 'B.A' under PHB

Griff

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

My favourite pubs on the broads in no particular order are the Thurne Lion and the PB so I am delighted to read the press release.

See you for a pint or three soon pleasureboathickling! Really pleased you’ve taken it on, what I was praying for.

And well done NWT for investing and restoring it. Confident it will draw many visitors whom will leave with happy memories and return many a time.

• Like 5

I was moored at the PB for 2 nights this week. I think that one of the team working on the restoration said that they were hoping to be finished in a couple of weeks' time. That sounded quite optimistic to me but I don't think it'll be too long before it's finished. Height under PH Bridge peaked at just under 6ft 2" earlier today.

• Like 3

I shall be awaiting for a  Forum Member going thier findings on the New Pleasure Boat lease of Life when it opens in  August 2024 I will be paying a visit in. September  by Road and I will mind the Pot holes plus not to go in the River.

• Like 1