Norfolk Puma?

Worthy

I would like to share this story with all of you first before the local rag gets hold of it,I was out yesterday walking the dog,out of the corner of my eye I saw this black puma standing there,luckily I had my camera and managed to get a picture which I have uploaded below for all of you to see,this is not a fake or an illusion it is in my opinion a black puma,scroll down to see photo and see for yourselves.

post-737-136713886907_thumb.jpg

I would'nt be surprised to learn that you sent that photo and article in Worthy. You

have tried to set up two threads on another forum and have had the threads locked.

Reading other threads you have posted on that forum lead me to believe you try to

to start controversial gossip. Or am I wrong?

The photo's are plain to see that they are made up and the puma superimposed into it.

I would'nt be surprised to learn that you sent that photo and article in Worthy. You

have tried to set up two threads on another forum and have had the threads locked.

Reading other threads you have posted on that forum lead me to believe you try to

to start controversial gossip. Or am I wrong?

The photo's are plain to see that they are made up and the puma superimposed into it.

The picture was posted on iwitness24 by a poster who goes under the name of Norton,the same person also posted the pictures of the mess in the Wensum,also the same person has posted info on thorpe woods,Norton is probably the largest poster on iwitness24,and also have been on the local Radio,I very much doubt if Norton is the same person (worthy) as the poster on our forum,who probably just lifted the article off iwitness24 and re-posted it on our forum.

I did say that I hoped I was wrong, but he did admit to informing the

press and other media as well as the EA on a thread about the clinical

waste he found, for which he deserves credit. But there could be a connection?

What I don't want to see is someone posting about a possible Puma

(unsubstantiated) on the loose in the broads which could lead to people

being frightened to moor anywhere but at a boatyard/village location.

The press need to be mindfull about such things too.

It should have had a :liar at the end of the posting!

Sorry, but it had to be said.

I see the one man Archant advertisng campaign is at it again complete with nice pop up when you click the link :roll:

I have spotted a Cheetah also racing across the plain with the herds of Wilderbeast....

W4tty David Attenbough has identified that as a genus of the Fordus family pretty rare in Norfolk.

I spotted this one the other day too :wave

post-79-136713886916_thumb.jpg

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

I`ve seen a large group of Puma`s in Norfolk, possibly hundreds of them running around various fields all over the county. Strange thing is, they were all at football matches ;);)