Jump to content

Loo Leaks

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Flat type Barry is just a flat piece of rubber cut to the right shape - bit like a head gasket on a car.

I are assuming the leak is between the bowl or pan and the tank???

Yes,Paul, bit worried that when i unscrew said nuts something will fall in pan and i have to put my hands in to retrieve it, UGH Pooo,sorry for the pun. :o:o:o Name 0f toilets are Traveler..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Sponsors

    Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.