Whats new for 2012..

Dan

Freedom will shortly be introducing Lasting Freedom. This is ex-sabena and is undergoing a significant make-over currently.

We will also be introducing an exciting new boating experience in our new day-hire vessel which is currently known as Winsome. Full details of this will be provided on our web sites shortly; http://www.FreedomBoatingHolidays.co.uk & http://www.FreedomDayBoats.co.uk.

We have some images and video of Winsome on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/freedomcruisers. You can also keep up with progress on Lasting Freedom.

We will also be introducing an exciting new boating experience.

Wow twin engines driving a single prop...

Would go even faster if the fenders weren't dragging in the water...

Can you declutch one power source do they both need to operate at the same number of revolutions per minute?

Must check up on the BA byelaws as to how they apply to collision avoidance and manually propelled vessels!

Video is interesting, but where are the life-jackets!

Wow twin engines driving a single prop...

Would go even faster if the fenders weren't dragging in the water...

Can you declutch one power source do they both need to operate at the same number of revolutions per minute?

Must check up on the BA byelaws as to how they apply to collision avoidance and manually propelled vessels!

Video is interesting, but where are the life-jackets!

She wasn't our boat when that video was shot :-)

It can be sailed solo but both cranks will turn.

cheers for the very comprehensive update and the photos Dan. Loving the Richardsons white and blue! Even makes Broadland Sun look modern and that's saying something! Joking apart, I really like it, Contessa looks very tempting now.

I'll be very interested to get a closer look at Bright Emblem - they were just starting on redoing the flooring when I was there at Easter. The Le Boats look tempting as well - does the Countess 31 go under Ludham?

• 4 weeks later...
i see royalls new mould is back at wroxham waiting for fitting out.. hope sarah keeps us upto date with the build on her blog..

Me too Andy.

This will be an interesting one because it's been a long time since Royalls had a brand new one they have fitted, so I look forward to seeing how their interior fitout style & finish will execute itself

With a strong association with high standards of maintenance & presentation I'm hoping it'll be a cracker

Dan

im with you on this dan.. love royalls their a good yard, with a good fleet (royall oak being my fav) i hear they maybe another new boat next year aswell.. im sure she will be fitted out to a high spec,not sure their will be free sat etc, but lets wait and see.. il bet u a tenner she will let really well !!

That does look smart Howard, well priced as well I thought. I was looking out for her this week so was disappointed not to see her!

Nice to see a bit of an influx of new sliding canopy designs these last couple of years, as they do suit the Broads well I think cheers

Dan

I love the flowing lines of the latest hire boats on the broads. I would like to look around some of these boats to see if they look as good on the inside as they do on the outside of the boats.

The windows on these latest boats seem to work well with the overall design.

Regards

Alan Hood

Ranworth Breeze

they do suit the Broads well I think

Got to agree with you there Dan, in fact my favourite boat is the older version, Swan Royale. cheers

I would like to look around some of these boats

Alan, most boatyards seem happy for you to look around, as long as it doesn't hinder the changeovers! Richardsons were particularly helpful in this regard, a memeber of staff told me I was welcome to look around as much as I liked and feel free to ask if I had any questions. Excellent service I thought. cheers