Wroxham Bridge Clearance

kpnut

1 hour ago, NorfolkNog said:

Six foot 5ish at the mo Sat, 14.15 

1090136.jpg

Just a few inches less than we found this morning at Wayford Bridge, 35 minutes before low water.  Couldn’t get under the ruddy thing in Moonlight Shadow!

• Like 1

Strangely I have seen quite low levels in winter on the odd occasion where we could  have got through if the pilot was available. Think next year is more realistic though. 

Mrs Nog has exhausted the gin stocks so we will have to move on :default_crying1animated:

DSC_0778.JPG

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NorfolkNog said:

Strangely I have seen quite low levels in winter on the odd occasion where we could  have got through if the pilot was available. Think next year is more realistic though. 

Mrs Nog has exhausted the gin stocks so we will have to move on :default_crying1animated:

DSC_0778.JPG

We will make sure that stocks of gin will be replenished. When might we expect your return?

Not too soon I hope. It heralds the return of winter.

I jest. We look forward to your visit. 

The Michelin guide to restaurants, accepted. 

Nogs guide to Norfolk pubs acknowledged. With respect.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NorfolkNog said:

Pop down to the Hotel Wroxham and have a gin with Mrs Nog 

Oh shame I didn't pick this up otherwise I just might have done that ... or an orange juice anyway! :default_rofl:

I was in Potter Heigham this morning ... Halloween stock out and ... Christmas chocolates and selection boxes plus the odd gift set. :default_xmas6:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Wussername said:

Not too soon I hope. It heralds the return of winter.

Don't worry Andrew, not till December hopefully :default_biggrin:

12 hours ago, Wussername said:

Nogs guide to Norfolk pubs acknowledged. With respect

You're too kind, we do our best!!! :default_beerchug:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SwanR said:

Oh shame I didn't pick this up otherwise I just might have done that ... or an orange juice anyway!

Orange juice!!!!!!!! :default_norty:

Aw, we ended up there till about 5.30 to catch the last bus back to Norwich. Would have been good to meet you at last :default_beerchug:

Should be back in December afloat this time and I'm sure we'll moor up at Faircraft Loynes :default_stinky:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, SwanR said:

Oh shame I didn't pick this up otherwise I just might have done that ... or an orange juice anyway! :default_rofl:

I was in Potter Heigham this morning ... Halloween stock out and ... Christmas chocolates and selection boxes plus the odd gift set. :default_xmas6:

I was in potter to yesterday bridge was reading nearly 6ft at 11am was surprised it was that much ! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Jean! :default_eusa_naughty: You are going to give our Mouldy palpitations :default_biggrin:

Grace x

I passed Mouldy Friday evening at St Benet's, he was wearing a singlet that nearly gave me palpitations!!  :default_scaredmouse:

Wroxham showing a tad over 6ft 6 with 2 hours to low tide, just arrived at Barnes for a FCE at the Mill cafe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2