Hello

djxjonx

Hi all. Thought it only right that I come in here to introduced myself! Plus, if I'm totally honest this is a handy diversion from the two essays and lab report I'm currently in the middle of doing for my university course (psychology and sociology) :dance

Been into the Broads ever since I first came in 1990. I finally got to return last year and my GF and I are due to set off for a week next month...can't wait! It will be just the tonic after a stressful and busy academic year.

Just wanted to say I'm pretty envious of all you lucky peeps who own your own boats, just a pipe dream for me right now. Maybe in years to come I can be the first psychologist hosting surgery on a boat!? :lol:

Laters :)

Just wanted to say I'm pretty envious of all you lucky peeps who own your own boats, just a pipe dream for me right now. Maybe in years to come I can be the first psychologist hosting surgery on a boat!? :lol:

Laters :)

Welcome aboard from us. :clap:clap:clap

You'll find a pretty well-informed lot here who can help with most questions about The Broads. ;););)

Don't know about psycho onboard, though, I think you'd probably need help pretty soon with some of us! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Welcome aboard from us. :clap:clap:clap

You'll find a pretty well-informed lot here who can help with most questions about The Broads. ;););)

Don't know about psycho onboard, though, I think you'd probably need help pretty soon with some of us! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Haha! Just the way I like it! Someone once said to me "The only ones who do psychology are the loonies who need it most!" Can't say I'm inclined to disagree with that statement! Thanks for the welcome. cheersbar

I see you are Shotley based, a couple of us know quite a few residents of Shotley and are familiar with the pubs cheers

My GF moved to Shotley about 18 months ago and I moved in last August. I love it here! We often take a walk around the marina admiring all the fine boats.

As for pubs, we've only tried the Bristol Arms, which is our local. Maybe we'll get to share a drink some day ice slice

Welcome aboard,

If you do decide to set up in psycho babel on the broads there are plenty of customers, knowone who owns a boat can be all sane. :dance

Haha! Plus I would be able to elp you guys deal with the stresses of inept summer time boat hirers!

Thanks for the welcome little sprite :wave