Beccles Meet, 21st July, 2012

Just a proposal at the moment but I'm hoping to organise a Summer Meet at Beccles on 21st July. cheers:danceice slice:party:

It would follow the format of last year's but hopefully not the weather! (Not that anything seems to stop us having a great time!) :clap:clap:clap

That was bring your own food and share the barbies that those who have them bring... and there were plenty even in the torrential weather we had! (Under gazebos)

All will be welcome!

Watch this space for when I've talked to the HM there tomorrow! :band

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a proposal at the moment but I'm hoping to organise a Summer Meet at Beccles on 21st July. cheers:danceice slice:party:

It would follow the format of last year's but hopefully not the weather! (Not that anything seems to stop us having a great time!) :clap:clap:clap

That was bring your own food and share the barbies that those who have them bring... and there were plenty even in the torrential weather we had! (Under gazebos)

All will be welcome!

john thats when we pick challenger up :cry

john ill have a word with the rest of our team see what they think ... depending on what time we get the boat i think we could get there late evening gunning it over breydon if the tides are with us ... but to get there late evening & for everybody to be going on the sunday might be a waste of fuel & effort on our part which is a shame ....

jonny

john ill have a word with the rest of our team see what they think ... depending on what time we get the boat i think we could get there late evening gunning it over breydon if the tides are with us ... but to get there late evening & for everybody to be going on the sunday might be a waste of fuel & effort on our part which is a shame ....

jonny

I'm quite sure you can charm them into getting her early, Jonny! :clap:clap:clap

But you've obviously looked at the tides (which aren't favourable and on Springs) :cry:cry:cry

I'm quite sure you can charm them into getting her early, Jonny! :clap:clap:clap

But you've obviously looked at the tides (which aren't favourable and on Springs) :cry:cry:cry

what about the following weekend john would that be any good

jonny

Jonny, How many will there be of you?

As with last year's meet if I go it would only be by car.

I could arrange to pick you up in the wagon from somewhere up north, e.g. Acle Bridge or Stracy Arms, drive you down to meet up with the gang for the evening, and then drive you back to Challenger if that would work out better.

Martin

Jonny, How many will there be of you?

As with last year's meet if I go it would only be by car.

I could arrange to pick you up in the wagon from somewhere up north, e.g. Acle Bridge or Stracy Arms, drive you down to meet up with the gang for the evening, and then drive you back to Challenger if that would work out better.

Martin

thanks for the offer martin i think if we were gonna do it i think we would rather do it by boat :(

Jonny

All will be welcome!

That's us out I'm afraid John. Visiting family overseas. Shame.

Well now it's definitely ON!

Beccles YS will be ready for us on Friday 20th July through to Sunday 22nd (earlier or later if you wish). :clap:clap:clap

Format the same as last year; side-on river moorings and stern-on just round the corner along the leccy pylons, so let's have some names, please!

We hope to have gazebos and barbies, just bring your own grub and drinks! ice slicecheers

Names, Boat, Stern/Along, Leccy Yes/No, Days:

John and Mary-Jane, Friday Girl, Stern, Yes, Fri/Sat

Hockham Admiral wrote

And will you be able to order yourself there? :lol: :lol::lol:

Seriously, it will be nice to meet lots of old and new friends! :clap :clap

Sadly I have have an appointment at the Company Sheds West Mersea :cool:

It is the start of our fortnights holiday, we are heading south.

We did as you know make the Coldham Hall bash.