Finally Launched Today

hi Paul,

sorry to hyjack your thread with funnies, a very intresting idea ,it should aid the boat to plane if you have enough power,although as said you,ve done it to reduce "squot" .no dought you,ve read this ,but here,s a link to some intresting reading if anybodys intrested.

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/boat-d ... 33936.html

Nice job and thanks for sharing :wave:clap

Hi Diesel Falcon,

No problem, not hyjacking at all, adding a few funnies makes it all more interesting. If you think about the weather or the economy, everything seems very dull.

Re the hull extension, I do have some past experience with hull design and development, so I decided to do this modification to my hull, but as is often the sensible route, I kept quiet until the water test. I am realy amazed with the result, far better than I expected, and a real bonus is that the customary and always very annoying steering " wonder " with this type of sterndrive boat has now been eliminated.

I think Wombat's tanks will be great for use with a drying out mooring, I'm sure David and Perry will be first in the que to buy from Wombat.

Sounds like a good idea Paul great to use for drying out.

Tow it to your required mooring let it sit on the bottom' at a convenient depth open the doors 'drive' in, shut the doors bingo a non drying drying mooring :shocked

Hi Perry,

I did actually mean the two " green " hull extensions from Wombat, make sure you mount them with the wheels forward, and they will help you get through the shallows !!

Regards, Paul