BILLY NO MATES!!

perhaps we are all waiting for the Sun :grin:

Yep, there's probably a lot of truth in that :(

My boat went back in the water in mid March, and I'm sad to say that I have been down to it once since then, even then it never left it's berth. :(

For the bulk of this time its been wet, cold, and miserable. :(

Dave

Several people on our moorings did not move their boats last weekend and said they felt it was to miserable to be out on the river,mooring up etc.We had a run out but returned to the mooring for the same reason.Nice chance to have a rest with heating on.Still better than being at home IMHO :clap

Yep, there's probably a lot of truth in that :(

My boat went back in the water in mid March, and I'm sad to say that I have been down to it once since then, even then it never left it's berth. :(

For the bulk of this time its been wet, cold, and miserable. :( Dave

Yes, Dave it has. Fortunately for us we're retired and Friday Girl is warm and snug in even those times ( wet, cold, and miserable!)

So we said "Sod it!" to the weather and spent the last two weeks in April and the first two in May aboard. it was a great break! We met up with old friends and made some new... just what the Norfolk Broads is about!

cheersbar

Was working on main river in wroxham on friday and there was just a few hire fleet and day boats, and this is the stretch that private boaters complain about it being too busy, poor Aidy wasn't selling many icecreams!

Still set to warm up this week, so as Delia says 'lets be aving ya'!