Finding a doctor on the Broads

loribear

:wave hi everyone, with the weather getting warm again i'm suffering with my migraines again, & it got me wondering , how do you go about finding doctors around the broads ? & is it easy to see a doctor down there when you're not from around there & you are on holiday ? has anybody ever had to use the doctors down there when you've been down there & have you ever had any problems with them ? lori cheersice slice

Twice- first time moored on Salhouse an my 6 month old ha a raging temp and shivers. Rang NHS Direct and within 45 mins Doctor was onboard.

Second time-latest child had developed a proper chesty cough, rang the Doctors in Hoveton about 2pm and had an appoint for 4pm-quicker than I would have at home.

Twice- first time moored on Salhouse an my 6 month old ha a raging temp and shivers. Rang NHS Direct and within 45 mins Doctor was onboard.

Second time-latest child had developed a proper chesty cough, rang the Doctors in Hoveton about 2pm and had an appoint for 4pm-quicker than I would have at home.

:wave hi matt, how did you find the numbers for the docs ? cheersbar

Hiya Lori,

Seeing this thread has just reminded me. As I do my boating alone, the question of getting a doctor came up, in my mind, and I promised myself to find out. Well done Lori, you've beaten me to it, well done, and many thanks to Matt for the information, as I'm based at Broadsedge, Stalham, so well done both.

Regards

Baz cheersbar

Hiya Lori,

Seeing this thread has just reminded me. As I do my boating alone, the question of getting a doctor came up, in my mind, and I promised myself to find out. Well done Lori, you've beaten me to it, well done, and many thanks to Matt for the information, as I'm based at Broadsedge, Stalham, so well done both.

Regards

Baz cheersbar

:wave Hi baz i think you can find that information in the free newspaper that you usually get on hire boats, but we did'nt get one on george smiths boat, plus i think you've got yo pay for them now, lori :Stinky