More change at Posh Boats

Dan

Hi Everyone

I see that Liberty, Posh Boats Sealine S38 is for sale on NYA (at £99,950) and that now four of the ("famous", according to their about us section!?) Ferry Marina's fleet are now on the Posh Boats site, after Len bought it a little time back.

A shame to lose a tad of added diversity amongst the hire craft, though I think there was a fair few problems so understandable perhaps.

Be interesting to see if they carry a change of branding or if the Posh Boats umbrella is to be used more as a further marketing/booking tool only?

http://www.poshboats.co.uk/

Dan

I’d seen Liberty for sale too and indeed one of the Lola Charter boats is also up for sale on the same site. Seems these flashy boats look lovely but have had their day as far as hire goes.

Personally speaking having a pretty ordinary boat in Radiant as the ‘posh’ boat seems pointless at least with Liberty you had something unique that stood you apart from the crowd.

With Radiant you can hire one of those from next door at Horning Ferry as Radiant Emblem and thus you would not be standing out from the crowd – sure the interior may be a little nicer with the bedding and suchlike, but it is like Richardson’s having one of their Platinum boats available for hire through a separate site called ‘Bling Boats’...