Anyone lost a Springer Spaniel??

Mowjo

Hi Folks! around 3PM today while passing Irstead shoals we spotted a young Springer Spaniel sitting on the bank opposite the moorings looking a bit lost and like it had fallen off a boat, so we turned around moored up and watched the Dog for half hour, no-one turned up so Wifey went knocking doors to see if she could find anything out, meanwhile the chap that owns the house to the right of the moorings with the Orange Pedalo outside turned up and asked if it was my dog, seems he had been watching it as well, he got his rowing boat out and went over to pick the dog up, and it gladly jumped in after being offered a sausage, the dog was really hungry so could have been missing a few days, on leaving the chap at the house said he was contacting the RSPCA, so if this is your Dog or you know anything about it, either contact the chap at the house or the local RSPCA which I believe may be in Yarmouth,,

Regards Frank,,,,

Your Right there!! I own a Springer and she's mental, while on the boat I used to have to keep her on a chain or she'd be over the side, we were at Horning opposite the Pub one day and I took my eyes off her for a minute, when I looked around she had gone down the slipway and was halfway across the river, I was panicking because she's 13 years old is half blind, half deaf and has dodgy legs, basically a knackered Dog but boy can she swim, took me ages to get her back her look was like I'll text you when I'm ready to come back,,,

Regards Frank,,,,