Moores of Brundall New shop open

Popped into Moores refuelling station in Brundall today to fill up with Diesel and found they have a shop selling Papers,Milk,bread a selection of food and also some boaty bits,I told him he needs to advertise it better on the river so people will know its there.

Where is that Barry? I only know of Brooms for diesel :?

Mark its a 3 minute walk from the fuel pontoon in a building turn left at end of river mooring (ask the fuel chap,forgot his name,he runs it).Handy when you have nowt.

Mark its a 3 minute walk from the fuel pontoon in a building turn left at end of river mooring (ask the fuel chap,forgot his name,he runs it).Handy when you have nowt.

Barry is that normaly where brooms have a couple boats on the hard

Jonny

From Brooms fuel pump walk towards the train line (if you don't you will get wet!). After you have passed the dyke with the moored boats turn left and it is in one of the buildings opposite.

Chris is the man to see.

Thanks Barry, I shall have to investigate next time I'm there. Didn't know it existed!

No most people don't Mark,I told Chris it needs to be advertised in BIG letters at the rivers edge.He was moaning that they did not have many customers,now you know why.

We have popped in a few times, very handy for the odd pint of milk or ice cream!!!

If I'm not mistaken it's been renamed as the Broom cupboard!!