Night lights

Guest Jonny

Does any body know where I can get a night light holder for a quiver tip ... Over the years we have had to either glue them on use cable ties rubber bands all sorts ... When looking on eBay I can find night light holders for swing tips & beach casters but nothing that will fit a quiver tip as there so fin at the very end .... Some clip on nightlight one fit on the tip near the end you have to fit them three eyes down which I don't like I want it on the very tip which result in a nice sharp bite ...

Jonny

It's my faveret rod the only one I beaten my dad with night fishing .... The cork is shrinking so won't hold the real so have to hold the rings in place .... Replaced the tip about 10 mins ago with a thicker tip .... The rod may only be worth £20 but it was my first so it's worth more than money or replacing ...

Jonny

Lathams - http://www.lathams-fishing.co.uk/starli ... d3174.html

The ones I use are these which will take an Isotope which are much better that Star lights and the like as they basically last forever - http://enterprisetackle.co.uk/et22-quiv ... te-adaptor

They have worked brilliantly over the years with a Heavy Quiver Tip or direct to a Rod Tip when Barbel fishing

Available at a wide range of tackle shops.

Thanks for the reply perry ... The night light holder do they simply clip on to the tip ....

My dads had an isotope 20 years now still going strong there ok in low light ..

Jonny