Broads authority patrols

ExUserGone

Is it me or have BA patrols reduced dramatically in the last 2 years? last visit I would see a patrol launch every trip out but this time I have only seen 1 so far and that just waved and carried on the other way despite me having no numbers or toll plaque showing (had just come in through yarmouth), they seemed to be like like a plague last time.

They are too busy going round all the marinas sticking tickets on boats.

We got one after our toll plates were nicked, despite me having notified them.

They sent me toll discs but no numbers, hence the toll is displayed but the numbers aren't on the front. Helpfully they left me a ticket telling me this so I have taken as much notice as they have of me telling them.

I seem to see them on the river everyday at the moment, north and south, they look rushed of their feet gently chugging up and down river doing the usual wave at day boat to slow down! tough job but still i thank them for all their hard work :naughty:

Just a reminder. I wonder how many others are down to Dragonfly House.

Typical of the efficiency of BA, sticking letters on boats to tell owners what owners have already reported and they have done nothing about.

Yes I could buy some numbers but why should I when they are supposed to supply them?

From the BA web site "For craft being registered with the Authority for the first time you will be issued with adhesive marks for each vessel.". So it appears they only supply the registration marks on first registration, so if you subsequently lose them or take them, or have them taken, off your boat or they wear out, it's down to you to replace them.