• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

You can Sign up or log in with your Facebook account and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Hockham Admiral

Brooms of Brundall

We popped in to Brooms yesterday for a pump-out... yes, I know, they charge £16... but it's a heck of a job they do with two long flush-outs and twice the amount of blu you get anywhere else.

They've dropped the price of red-diesel by 9p/L to £1.19/L! Is this a first on The Broads? :clap:clap:clap

So we filled up as we wish to support them as much as possible because if they close their fuel/pump-out facility (which is not just a remote possibility at the moment) it will leave a huge gap in the Southern Broads cruising area.

And dont forget they have a small chandlery / provisions store around the back - the Broom Cupboard - pick up an ice cream or some of the spares they are selling off at a bargain!

Baz and I are both filling up this week - that may help them a little :o:o:o

We popped in to Brooms yesterday for a pump-out... yes, I know, they charge £16... but it's a heck of a job they do with two long flush-outs and twice the amount of blu you get anywhere else.

They've dropped the price of red-diesel by 9p/L to £1.19/L! Is this a first on The Broads? :clap:clap:clap

So we filled up as we wish to support them as much as possible because if they close their fuel/pump-out facility (which is not just a remote possibility at the moment) it will leave a huge gap in the Southern Broads cruising area.

:wave blimey john, two long flush outs :o what you ave been eating ? it must be all them steaks you keep eating. :lol::lol: lori :Stinky

Hello John,

I can not think of anywhere in or around Brundall that offer the services that the Broom's riverside fuel/pump has, please correct me if I am wrong.

We always fill up here and have both tanks pumped out.

Regards

Alan

Hello John, I can not think of anywhere in or around Brundall that offer the services that the Broom's riverside fuel/pump has, please correct me if I am wrong. We always fill up here and have both tanks pumped out. Regards

Alan

Absolutely, Alan...... you might pay a bit more but you get what you pay for! :clap:clap:clap

John

Two e mails sent -one private other via this means.

James

Sorry, James, been offline for 24hours.. only pick up wifi in the Royal Oak, here in Beccles.