Evening Light 1

ferryman

Hi everyone ,if you remember i posted my holiday tale last year after 4nights on fair viscount .the holiday was almost ruined by strong winds. but here i am again ,i booked crystal light and asked Dan the mod what he thought ,he felt the sporty boats were a tad claustophobic after looking at the boat again i to felt claustophobic about it .i rang woods to change and fortunately they had one boat left on the 50% offer and it is Evening Light 1 .So much looking forward to the 20th august hoping the rain as dried up !! May the wind always be at your back. May the sun warm upon your face !! Regards Ken

...i booked crystal light and asked Dan the mod what he thought ,he felt the sporty boats were a tad claustophobic after looking at the boat again i to felt claustophobic about it .i rang woods to change ...

Hi Ken

I think it is very much personal preference, as some people love the sports style boats, but Crystal Light would offer less spacious living accommodtion & decks over part of the sleeping space than what you have moved to, so if you do not like the sound of this then you have probably made the right move.

Here's a couple of pictures - what you have & could have had! cheersbar

Enjoy your trip

Dan

P.S I have hung up my moderating hat now

hi Dan ,Angela my partner said what happens when it rains you dont see anything when in the crystal light lounge and she didnt like the idea of sitting room only in the berths .i think i made a better choice with evening light ! regards ken