Hi everyone

doglover

I've just joined this forum so thought I would post and say hi. I'm not new to the Broads though as have been there on a number of occasions and am back again in a few weeks time with a couple of friends who don't know the area. We are not getting a boat but have a cottage in Ludham for a week. Looking forward to showing them around and we also want to get over to the coast all depending on the weather as always. In fact I am retiring next year and will be selling my house in Watford and moving to North Walsham with my 2 dogs. I lost my husband last year so this will be a new start for me in a part of the country I really love. I look forward to chatting to you all. :P

Hello Doglover,

Welcome to the forum.

I think you should have a good time in Ludham, a walk down the lane to the staithe at Womak Water is worth it, lots of people just go down in their cars or walk their dogs. The Kings Arms is ok for a meal or you could have a longer walk over to The Dog at Ludham Bridge.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards

Alan