Saving your post in Draft form

Having pressed the save draft button recently I assumed that it would be obvious where my post had been saved ie a drafts folder but as yet I dont seem to be able to recover it. Have posted a new message now saying more or less the same, but wondered when you do save to draft, where does it go to and how do you retrieve it please?

Simples, after you have saved a draft if you go back to the topic at a later time and hit the reply to topic button again, you will see and extra button where the save draft one was called load draft so just hit that button and your draft will appear in the text box ready for posting or editing, all proper stuff :grin:

You can also access saved drafts via your Control Panel (link at the top left of the page) you'll find the "Manage Drafts" section on the left hand side. Click on this which will bring up your saved drafts - click "load draft" from the one you want and then either finish it/ edit it and then click submit as normal to post it.

Carol