Another season gone.... what's planned for the next one?

Dan

if everything goes as planed will be moveing our boat up to the broads in January, so hopefully make new friends and meet new people. see you on the water. :Stinky

Where are you hoping to moor, GR?

A good way to start meeting new folk would be to come to the Spring Meet over the Easter Weekend at Oulton Broad! (See seperate thread). cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooh Dear! no-one told me we have a boating season, does that mean I'll get a slap for using mine all year round???? :lol::lol:

Actualy I'm one of the lucky ones, the rest of you eat your heart out, :mrgreen: Moored at Stalham live in Lowestoft, we wake up if the sun is out or we feel like it we jump in the car and 30 mins later were on the boat, might even be out more this year since the latest boat has heating, just a shame the days are so short now, but hey can't have everything,, :roll:

Ooooh Dear! no-one told me we have a boating season, does that mean I'll get a slap for using mine all year round???? :lol::lol:

Actualy I'm one of the lucky ones, the rest of you eat your heart out, :mrgreen: Moored at Stalham live in Lowestoft, we wake up if the sun is out or we feel like it we jump in the car and 30 mins later were on the boat, might even be out more this year since the latest boat has heating, just a shame the days are so short now, but hey can't have everything,, :roll:

I thought you sold your seamaster :?

have you got another boat?

Hi Clive! did my usualy, the boat needed nothing doing to it, but I re-carpeted all the floor, changed all the old brass stuff for stainless, put Vinyl flooring on all the walls cos the Mrs said it looked like a hire boat, I did it because of all the screw holes in the walls, and changed the drop through toilet for a pump action one cos the smell from the drop through got a bit much in the warm weather, changed the three battery's for new ones, replaced a lot of badly fitted/rotten trim, repainted anything that was painted, replaced all the fender cleats, fitted new steering wheel, new fenders and ropes, fitted shore power, hopefully just one job left make stain and fit a new pelmet, Oh and replace some louvre vents when I can find the right size stainless ones, so not bad for me and a boat that needed nothing doing, did well with the Seamaster 813 sold it for 5k more than I paid for it, and the re-fit only cost me around 1k plus my time, we've actualy used the Hampton more this year than we have any other boat, Judi loves it cos it's all one level and it's usualy her that says lets go down the boat so a good result there, I still prefer boats that look like boats, because I think Hamptons are ugly, saying that I love the room in them for a 25footer, but the shape and look of them does nothing for me, I love anytime out on the water, the way I look at it I own it and can use it 52 weeks of the year, and the way people are struggling with money I'm pretty lucky to own one at all,,

Regards Mowjo,,,

Planned for me next year is 2 weeks on Carousel next easter and 1 week on Broadsman 5 in October.

Clive I need something different to book any RC35,s on the horizon ?

Sorry Mark,

only a 'FL 45' which is a lowline/ low level 4-6 berth (Broadlander)

We have some really exciting news coming up in a few weeks but you will have to wait for that!!

• 4 weeks later...