New Home on the Broads

speirshannah

Hi, My name is Hannah. I currently live in Norwich but I have always wanted to live on a boat. However, I don't know anything about living on a boat. I'm looking to rent a room on someone's boat so I can help them out, learn and have fun. I'm enthusiastic to get involved and to learn, and am easy to live with. If anyone has any suggestions of how I should go about finding a space on a boat to rent / who to contact then PLEASE let me know.

Thank you

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I posted this a few times, I wanted to make sure I got a reply and some advice because I really don't know where to start. This is something I've wanted to look into for a while. It wouldn't necessarily be long term, a matter of about 6 months or so - I just would really love the opportunity to experience this and to learn more about boats and living on them.