Great Service by Broom's

ranworthbreeze

We tend to see a number of posts praising the services of a number of Broards based companies but I have not seen any posts relating to the excelent services provided by BMS & Broom's.

I was contacted by one of our new owners late on Friday afternoon that the diesel heating was not working , everyone in sevicing had left for the day but the Receptionist at Broom's gave me the emergency phone number. I contacted Tom from servicing who took the details of where the boat was moored, the owners contact details and my phone number, Tom phoned me straight back to say that an engineer would go to the Wavenley River Centre visitor moorings at 9.00 Saturday morning.

True to his word an engineer arrived Saturday morning and refitted the ducting back onto the heating unit (this was what I thought the issue was and if I had been on board I would have rectified the problem myself) the engineer also spotted a drip from the stern tube so also tightened this as well.

Good service as always and I can recommend their services.

Regards

Alan

Hi.

My brother has had a fair bit of work done by broom on his fairline mirage, new toilet and sea cocks fittted, new hot water system, diesel injector sleeves.

They have done all the work when they said they would to a very high standard and to be honest at a pretty good rate.