8lb 4oz Mirror Carp.

Guest SSWT

This lovely Mirror Carp fell to a free lined dog biscuit and it fought like there was no tomorrow,on the plus side this is my first proper personal best carp, my last one was a 1-2lb Koi Carp.I would also like to ask if there are any day ticket lakes near the rivers on the northern part of the Broads and what their rules are please?

Michael :Sailing

iam not shure Ive heard some strange things on the south like there is carp around brooms at Brundall also at the yacht station at oulton broad also a catfish has been pulled out there but iam not shure if this is to be true.?

I was just curious, also would you be able to tell me wether there are any day ticket waters near any moorings on the northern parts of The Broads please?

Michael :Sailing

I was just curious, also would you be able to tell me whether there are any day ticket waters near any moorings on the northern parts of The Broads please?

Michael not shure on that subject as i don't fist any day ticket waters around the broads shure other members might know more about that than me :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Misfit Reject

I must admit I was most suprised when I read about the carp and cat in the southern broads, I know there are a couple of day ticket lakes near by so I'll look through my paperwork and dig the names out for you and let you know. cheersbar

Guest SSWT

Thankyou misfit Reject that would be a great help because the websites that are around don't have details of the less well known places or any that are near moorings if there are any near moorings.

Michael :Sailing is 8-)

Guest Misfit Reject

Hiya Michael,

I've been having a quick look around and just keep finding my stuff on the south broads area but I will keep on looking for you.

Martin

Guest SSWT

Something I have found is that when you'r looking for something you allways find something completly different or the opposit to what you'r origanally looking for but, it's one of those things you can't do anything about.

Michael :Sailing and fishing is 8-)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest flanaguff

John wilson published an excellent guide to waters in the area, including gravel pits, lakes etc. cant remember the Title but its available in tackle shops.