Father and Sons Holiday

autoteach

Hello , a question/query, My 2 sons 17 and 16 and Myself late 40s ish lol , are about to take our first holiday together on the broads , we are hiring a boat from Richardsons boatyard from the 1st of April for 4 nights , I have read in the conditions etc about all male parties maybe being charged an additional security deposit,does anyone know if this relates to my type of party , in my mind I would think its reserved for all male young groupsof friends etc as with camp sites etc , but having never used a boatyard before not sure how they feel, we are of course a sensible family and taking the holiday for a male bonding time and to give my boys a life expierience they might not otherwise get, :mouse::idea::idea::idea:

we can sometimes bend a bit as we have some frequent customers, it is best to give the bookings office a call so whatever is discussed can go straight on your paperwork (things go wrong when I get involved :? )

whatever the outcome you should get it back if you are not silly :) If a credit card is used we dont take the money out so nothing shows on your account...

Have a great time, I am sure you will. cheers