Gauges

:-D Not sure if I've asked this one before, On my Freeman the oil pressure and water temp gauges are the mechanical type, both have seen better days so I'm replacing all the gauges and adding a rev counter, now I understand that the rev counter is easy to fit,, but how easy is it to change the oil and water ones to the electrical type, and is it worth it or should I just change them for new mechanical ones, cheers

Piece of cake, just replace the mechanical senders with the resistive ones supplied with the instruments, they usually come with a couple of adaptors so they will fit most block and thermostat housing thread sizes. :-D

You may or may not need to fit a voltage stabiliser into the circuit to prevent false readings, see how it goes, some of the better quality instruments will have them built in.