Tide times for the new season in excel format

ExUserGone

This needs a bit of double checking but hopefully it should be a useful guide to broads tide times that can be displayed on a pc or smartphone (I have it on a samsung galaxy ace), it can be downloaded from http://www.leomagill.co.uk/2013%20tides.xls

The times are based on lowestoft sourced from the imray/cruising club tables so won't exactly match the broads booklet (at a guess, don't have it handy)so could be up to 1/2 hour out in places, the yellow section is bst and adjusted accordingly the rest is gmt, red lines are high water and blue lines are low water.

Any cockups found let me know, if you find it useful chuck a quid in a lifeboat box next time you see one.

I hope to do the same based on walton times and adjust for east coast spots around to the roach.

It is only a guide, use proper sources for actual navigation

if you find it useful chuck a quid in a lifeboat box next time you see one.

I always do....

if you find it unuseful and get caught out chuck 2 quid in a lifeboat box next time you see one. Just in case you need them.

good charity to support,

forget the extra 5p on a cup of tea, or extra quid on top of your holiday price,

GIVE IT TO THE RNLI

:Stinkycheersbar