The Reeds Movie

ferryman

:wave hi ferryman, do you mean the hortor film, The Reeds, set in norfolk ? i don't know the yard but here is a pic of it,post-937-136713965902_thumb.jpg , in the film the boats named corsaire star, does'nt look a brilliant film, lori :teddy: sorry not a brilliant pic, took it on my fone lol.

Hi thanks Andy now i know why i thought it was familiar me and the wife went to Whispering Reeds last September to hire a day boat ,your correct Lozi the film is not very good i only watched it because of the Broads connection ,Kind Regards Ken cheersbar

Hi Andy am i correct in thinking your boat Bobella was used in the film ? Kind Regards Ken

Hi Ken,

Before Andy answers, YES it was his boat in the film, I think he still needs to fix it up a bit from the explosion though. If you look realy close you can still see a bit of ham, left by the "actors"

:Stinky