Richardsons 45 flybridge

Hi to all, new member here but not new to the broads being both hirers and privateers and lived in the Norfolk and Suffolk area for the last 6 years.

We heard about the new Commodore recently and having researched online and found this thread we decided to book Commodore for a week afloat later in the year which we are all very excited about.

It looks like Richardsons are definately setting standards with the latest boats they have produced and we look forward to seeing any more build pictures that Clive might have time to post up for us all here!

All the best to all!

Hi Dnks34,

Welcome to the NBN Forum from me. :wave

cheers Iain

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike, 

i broke my camera but I have struggled to get a decent shot of her progress as it is all a bit crazy on there, I know I said it last week but I will get some photos up soon, some of the windows should be able to go in soon and also the top deck will soon be together.

cheers..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we launched her this morning, I wont get photos up today but there is a post going out on our Facebook in the morning, when I can I will copy the pics up here, she is still being fettled and indeed will be until the cleaners kick everyone off tomorrow!

She is a cracking boat and testament to the skills of every one involved over the last two years of her production, they really have done themselves proud, not to mention all the late nights and early mornings over the last few months to make sure she goes out on time..

• Like 4

We initially booked a Broadsman as we didnt notice the Commodore at first but luckily Hoseasons let us change it FOC when we realised our mistake the next day. Nothing would have been worse than arriving at the yard and realising there was a newer boat we could have had.

• Like 1

It looks good on the outside what is she like on the inside, Tan & I have always wanted to have a look at the inside of these new breed of hire craft, we will see if we can have a look around one of them if we come across one when we are down in September.

Regards

Alan