Richardsons 45 flybridge

Thanks for the pictures Jonzo, it looks amazing. I've always liked Broadsman but I think Commodore seems to have everything Broadsman has but with that gorgeous sun deck layered on the top - perfect. I'd be interested to see a photo of the fore cabin  - I'm thinking it may be identical to the Broadsman one but it would be good to confirm one way or the other.

"The main addition in that respect I guess is the touch-screen climate control in each cabin."

Oh that's so "yesterdays technology"  On Nyx I have the more energy friendly

"Manually operated sliding glass climate control system with infinite settings"

When it gets too hot I slide open a window. When it gets too cold I slide it closed again.

• Like 4

Great pic jonzo, Sorry to go a bit of topic, but when we all arrived at stalham last Friday a broadsman was moored next to our boats, and some of my stag party took an instant like to her. They wanted to upgrade I told them they had no chance as we wouldn't be allowed as an all male group, but they were having none of it and went down to reception to ask..to my shock they were told they could for £500, sadly they only had one available so that kinda kill the idea off otherwise we would of. Was shock tbh Clive that you would allow these boats out to a stag party and the potential issue that could arise..

We don't discriminate, we do take deposits though..

There is always damage, most turn round days but not often from the younger crews..

there are accidents and idiots..

• Like 5

Hi yes we tried the plug on the flybridge the only time we managed a flicker was with the areal direct in the TV and hubby stood holding it lol I agree that TV isn't needed when you have the beauty of the broads to look at but the fact that the boat has three it would be nice to see one of them work also we missed our yearly ritual of Eurovision

I think I asked about the TV reception a few pages back as there is no clear hign point to place the aerial to get a reception, I know on Broadway if I put the aerial on the side the wind was blowing and the gps unit only inches high causes poor signal.

More important after looking at the pictures where do you place your drink when a the wheel up or down.

There is a space on the upper helm for your drink... ;)

I will check out the TV signal, it is a new type of booster we are using with 3 outputs instead of 2 but I can't understand why there are issues, perhaps there is a screw through the wire or something as the TV reception is usually good hence the decision not to have the satellite tv tracker..

What do you want a TV for?.. in all the years (Geez I'm starting to sounds like me dad!) I only ever had the TV on a couple of times.. mainly because it never picked up a signal!. Norfolk is all about relaxing and enjoying the environment (and drinking in riverside pubs :wasted: ).

Although I must admit I am a little surprised to see this doesn't have one of those sat dishes on though.

cheers;)

• Like 1

On the southern broads I can pick up TV signal on the move pretty much uniterupted with a basic aerial and 12v booster, its on a pole and stands about 10ft above the waterline and its easy to remove and stow away when needed. I like my TV, I dont drink so I dont sit in the pubs other than for a meal early evening so when the lights gone to dim for fishing its a must for us. Whats there to see outside in the dark, and when you have been married nearly 15 year whats there to talk about?

• Like 2