Richardsons 45 flybridge

Hi Andy,

We did a poll amongst the stalham team to decide the name of Broadsman, I am not sure about this one but may consider something like that...

Saltire,

I don't want to talk too much about the glass at present, we know what the plan is but don't want to show all our cards too soon.

• Like 1

Clive, I've got an interesting thought about the glass, but thought I'd not share it as it may be too expensive - so we wait with some excitement to see your solution.

Going back to the heights - should this boat get under the bridge at Wroxham at the right tide? Saltire

• 1 month later...

as we have been cracking on with the Rl 38 (shorter Broadlander) progress on this boat has been slower although still steady... That plug  is now ready for moulding so full speed ahead again in the new year!

some of the profile lines have been restyled (more than once) and the rear steps arrangement has been built and rebuilt 3 times on the starboard side and are still being tweaked but we are about right now..

the engine hatch and gas locker are in place and focus has now moved to the seating lounging helm on the flybridge as well as the access into and onto the boat..

post-144-0-99802400-1387810797_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I took these photos last week, when she was ready for spraying which should have happened today.. :party:

I Will try and get some more photos up a little sooner than usual!

post-144-0-51225400-1400354348_thumb.jpg

post-144-0-82927700-1400354729_thumb.jpg

post-144-0-78087200-1400354787_thumb.jpg

post-144-0-87036700-1400354942_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Not to start with Andy but no doubt Moonfleet will be asking soon! Acle prefers not to have the long or high sided boats as they can be troublesome there with the tide and wind the have...

Hi clive i have been on your broadsman last easter and your competition for this boat i think is Royale Light from Herbert Woods. Have to say the little touches on broadsman are much better then royale light so if you do what you did with broadsman i can see this being the best boat available for hire. A small few things i have noticed is that there dont seem to be a rear acces door from your pictures you posted? Now i think these a vital for a good boat, thanks