Richardsons 45 flybridge

True, but by booking direct with Richardson's - every time you book 10% of that booking value is accrued.

Once 5 holidays have been taken 10% of the cost of each of these is added together to give you a discount off holiday number 6.

I find their website nicer and easier to use than Hoseasons - the only thing that would be nice was if the booking confirmation was sent via email as a PDF to aid record keeping, but what a small niggle that is (well I have to find something) ;)

• Like 1

All booked this morning after Sarah had to get right price together and call me back, Even get email conf after the booking now and had a laugh with Sarah.

Time to keep eye out for Travelodge deal for night before down in Yarmouth had a £25 & £29 room this year.

Keep pictures coming Clive, Kaz has the worry of loading via side door so looks like it's my job lol.

I spoke to Sarah today, she was most pleased she took your booking!  there is a top door so no real panic as there is good access up to the rear deck.

you have seen it happen before but I can't help being excited about this boat as she is going to be awesome, I am still sorting the interior but even the exterior detail is going to set this model apart from the rest...

• Like 1

I still need to do a write up on my week out but good point I picked up on Broadway was the coat hooks all over and they close up flat, these were in short supply on Carousel.

Feedback from Kaz was loads of storage, cupboards short for tee shirts for the taller ones but every inch is used, the swing out draw under the front seat got the ok.

Hot water still very hot in the morning.

Power for evening use was ok is this one having solar panels? and checking the breaker panel at the rear lets you know when the battery bank is charged.

Two points for me was another 240 socket needed near tv area to save laptop charger hung cross from behind helm across to seating and rear view cam as I couldn't see anything on the starboard side even over the top with lid open, downside no where for it on the dash.

Yeah good point, the Bounty Sovereign 34 has one too. I think the Alpha only has the side door doesn't it?

Yes that`s right. Maffetts had one called Kestrel, which i had a go of up and down the Chet one day. Handled a dream, but we never hired it, as it would`nt go under the bridges.

I think NBD had one from Moores too (though i may be wrong?) which i believe may have been sold into private ownership. I saw her moored at Salhaouse broad when coming away from the spring meet. She was in typical Moores colours, being cream all over with black window fremes. And i don`t think it had a screen for the upper steering position either.

That one used to be Royal Star and did go from Moores to Barnes. We hired her from Barnes. No upper windscreen and a plastic garden chair for the upper helm. It did however have the most powerful bow thruster I have ever seen it heard! I reckon it was supercharged!

• 2 weeks later...

not really, we are working on the upper helm and the seating, the mould is just about ready to lay up and should be started on Monday...

We do have the hull ready for the bearers to be installed so when the top is ready there will be a full set to crack on with.

We have been working on a 'picnic' boat over the last couple of weeks while waiting for the mouldings, this will probably be made next year,..

• Like 1