Hollywood comes to the Broads

Boaters

Seems Holiwood stars are now coming to the Broads. :wave I can't imagine they will be on the boat shown ? I don't know if I would like them double moored to my boat with all the Paps seeking photos ,one for Lord Paul methinks. ,Just what they need for a quiet break. . Tell the world where your going :grin: LOL

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... roads.html

Wouldn't know them if I saw them and wouldn't care either, I don't do 'celebrity', I can't see what use they have, if he was a famous enfield outdrive repair man and she was a famous wood varnisher I may be more interested......

so you're more of a guy martin & fred dibnah man then are you leo ? :lol: lori :Stinky

so you're more of a guy martin & fred dibnah man then are you leo ?

Absolutely, and you wouldn't feel out of place having a beer with them either.

I did meet Fred before he was 'famous', was just a wee sprog at the time at a steam rally with my old man, a very nice guy he was too.

so you're more of a guy martin & fred dibnah man then are you leo ? :lol: lori :Stinky

LORI, YOU`RE AN ABSOLUTE STAR. Guy Martin, what a man, wringing the neck of his GSXR1000 around the Isle of Man then the Irish road circuits like the North west 200 etc, then chugging down the canal the next. He`s the ultimate celebrity who "is`nt a celebrity" if you know what i mean?. When you look at sporting personalities, and tv and film stars for that matter, they`re so far up their own ar..s, the only time they notice the average man or woman in the street is when they look down to see what it is they`re stepping on. I hate the culture of celebrity, and think there`s more important things in life than who plays for who, and who starred in what, so it`ll come as no surprise that i`l NEVER possess an autograph book. Egotiistical condisending scum the lot of them two gunstwo gunstwo guns .

When we were back at st.neots marina there was a load of exitement when one of the eastenders cast was supposed to be moving his boat in there, I didn't know who he was, what he looked like, or what his character was called, I probably met him and didn't realise, I don't recall realy giving a sh*t about it all as long he wasn't getting my berth.

Isn't Guy Martin basically a lorry driver when he's not thrashing or chugging? Indeed a good bloke.