Well Done

Hylander

Trevor, just as a thought, if you use the "View New Content" button (right hand side near the top) it will display only the posts since your last visit and therefore bypass all the pinned topics in each section. There aren't any more pinned topics than there were previously, but they are more spread out on the new format and so do need a lot more scrolling. Some of them may be a little old-hat now and could do with pruning a bit......

Silly question Lori, but are you using a shortcut/bookmark from your browser that was created with you logged in? I have just logged out, closed my browser, reopened the browser then put in the web address http://www.thenorfolkbroads.net/forum/ and then had to sign in, so it obviously had logged me out properly?

hi mbird am using dolphin browser, will try & delete my cache ti see if that helps, & yes am using bookmarks which dolphin saves, oops. thanks for info. lori

How come I have space for warning points but others do not.     What does that mean?

I thought everyone had the warning points under their avatars? It is a feature that comes with the software so a warning can be issued for misconduct. We don't think it's ever likely to be something we will use (a bit too much like a letter from teacher for my liking!). Jonzo is still very busy sorting stuff out, and there's a good possibility this feature will be removed when he has a spare 5 minutes.