• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

Brian

Please lets hear your input with the new site

Oh I see so everyone has this under their avatar but only the person concerned can see them.   I trust I wont have to worry about such a thing as a warning point.    Thank you for your explanation.

M

:wave jonzo i really like the new site, but i have one little problem, when i go onto the site via my mobile i can,t see the emoticans, & i have tried different browsers but none seem to work,   is anyone else having that problem at all  ?  lori  :Sailing

hi jonzo, no it's not stock browser, or tapatalk, ive tried chrome 'dolphin & puffin but none seem to work. lori :-)

forgot to ask, what are the stars under our names for ? & can you explain the box ive got which says neutral. lori :-)

I find that if I look at a picture in a post and then press the back arrow that it takes me out of that topic rather than returning me to the topic.

An example of this was looking at the model boat topic with a lot of pictures, each time after clicking on a picture and then going back I had to keep going back into the topic and then go back to the place I was in the topic and start again.

Regards

Alan

Sorry to only be picking this one up now, but yes there is a way. When using 'View New Content', you can just click on the blue spot to see the latest posts... See the screenshot below.

attachicon.gifshow_new_posts.png

clicking on the time and date below the last posters name on the right hand side takes you the last post as well