Where has my speed gone again?

Don't mind at all, did post last night but the connection crashed when I pressed send,

As to the dinks this is a possible, there were some very slight dinks on both props which amounted to little more than a slight burr, I filed them off rather than sending the props away to steel developments.

Maybe I should have sent them off to have the pitch checked and get them proffesionally done.

For now I will live with them as it has no effect for 99% of my boating time but I would like to say thank you for everyones head scratching and brain stormming.

As an aside I am now thinking of fitting a silt light to White Lady for use in the marina at anything short of half tide, hopefully though the prommised dredging will have been done by the time I get back there.

Ian

Hi Ian,

It will be interesting to see what the problem was when you finally get it solved. Congrats on a perfect diagnosis of my hub slip David cheers The new prop is on and the yard confirmed that the old one slips a bit under heavy loads only. Got to try her out yesterday and I'm happy to confirm that there is no slip now under the heaviest of loads :mrgreen:

Breydon here I come again!