Bargains may be had!

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week20Sunday13.htm. Aldi have some useful stuff aswell.

Anyone have any idea what sort of power the hd satellite would draw from a 115ah battery? Thinking a little tv may be the next project for the boat B-)

P.s I think i'll get the polisher for a bit of shine on the boat.

I wouldnt those sort of polishers are not much cop!

I`ve just clicked on the link for LIDL`s, and it came with lots of other stuff, one being a trolley Bar b que. When Karen and i had our first holiday together down in Cornwall 9 years ago, we bought one exactly the same (also from Lidl, and a different colour) as the one advertised, and it`s still going strong today. I know the weather in recent years has`nt been good for bar b que`s, but this thing lives in a damp summer house all winter every winter, uncovered, and with stuff plonked on top of it most of time. It may have been just a cheap and some would say naff thing, but it`s lasting extremely well. I`ve often said that some of the things you can buy in Lidl`s are of good quality, and if these "cheap" prta potti type toilets are anywhere near as robust, they`ll be well worth the money. In fact, it may be worth buying 2, so you will have a replacement in years to come. The bar b que back then was a wapping £9.95.

Regards to all .................... Neil.

If you need something gimmicky and useful......:-

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-55E3F40E-9DDE2F4D/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=2322

We have one on the boat and it's useful for weather forecasts and

moon faze, letting you know when springs and neaps are and indoor/

outdoor temperature, air pressure etc.

Getting another on Monday as a spare  :bow