Day Boat Hire in Acle / Stalham Area ?

Brian

We and many friends are camping at Obi in a few weeks time, for about 3 days a long weekender.

I was thinking of hiring a Dayboat for one of the days, has anyone any recommendations in that area ?

I have had a google but cant find any.

I have enclosed a pic of the area around Obi. ( Bureside Holiday Park)

post-3-0-76733400-1368175596_thumb.jpg

Sorry that was so small I must have been whispering.

Clive will probably be along in a minute to suggest Moonfleet Stalham (now part of the Richo empire), there's also LBBY Ludham,  not sure about Acle but would be surprised if there weren't any.

I know Bridgecraft had some 3 years ago, as we hired from them and they were tied up in the yard, so yes Bridgecraft USED to, though i`m sure when we were there last year, we drove to Thurne dyke, and i seem to remember seing them when we stopped by the shop at the bridge, and saw them on the other side of the river. I know LBBY had loads of them, several different types and sizes, but don`t forget "Bank dayboats" at Wayford bridge.

Have a great weekend away?.

Thank you for all the Replies, Im going to keep it Quiet who i hired from, But im Sure the Pictures will sell the Hire Craft ;) 

Cant wait for a great weekend camping and cruising on the broads next week :)