This Forum

It just dawned on me that since the ‘refresh’ of the forum there seems to be a lot more going on, people getting involved and topics which are ever changing and threads with a good rate of discussion.

It may be because such is easier to see what is new – or the easier navigation and smoother site – either way, it is good news and thanks goes to those who keep things going behind the scenes and especially all the members who contribute to the discussions here.

I just wanted to say thanks. cheers

• Like 1

:-) now i'm going to be a creep norwich lol , because robins right it does seem alot easier to find things now, & i really like it , it does seem to run alot smoother ,just wish i could sort the emoticans out kn my fone, maybe one day lol lol . Lori ;-)

Whoohoo it worked smiley-happy088.gif , if you get it john & everyone who's got a fone ? Get the unlocker too, it's free of ads, when you download it just click on the unlocker app just once, them you can click on the smiley app which will stay at the top of your fone, then you just click on a smiley & copy smiley-eatdrink009.gifcheers lori x

smilie_girl_205.gif hi john you just put your finger on a smiley, & at the top of the page you'll see a grey area that says copy your smiley, you then click out of the smiley page, & go to your comments & put your finger on that page & it 'll say paste, you'll get a long line of letters, don't touch them just carry on writing & the smiley will come up when you review it, lori ;-)

John , forgot to say click on the smiley app before you come on here, then click out & the smiley should be at the top of your fone, & it stays there , then all you've got to do is pull the tab down at the top of your fone & all the smileys will be there. Hope this helps136.gif lori