Child trapped at the Bridge Inn Acle

Boaters

Strange case of a child climbing in through the flap of a machine.We have a three year old Grandson who would need a very large space to get into.The Bridge Inn has a reputation for being " child friendly "

I wonder how this will affect their ratings?

http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/news/norfolk_child_rescued_from_arcade_machine_1_2239185

• Like 1

That really is macabre but something I always dreamed  to do as a kid. Object, usually chocolate always seemed to leave the grab at the critical moment!

Hope the child was ok, must have been distressing for all concerned.

Fred

The question we all want to ask is what the child's parents were doing to allow an unattended child of this age to get into this situation at this busy location that even with the fences is too near to this fast flowing stretch of river.

As parents we all have in our time had scares with our children, I am glad that the child on this occasion is safe and well.

Regards

Alan