Just opened up at Womack Staithe Ludham

Hi FishFinder

You have done a superb job on the day boat renovation

However ... having visited your webpage and me being a numpty ..... I feel the before / after  day boat slideshow can be misinterpreted. I could easily have left your site assuming the before image was the boat for hire.

Far better to show off the finished product first and may be offer a link to the renovation slideshow after the introductory text.

Hi Fishfinder, Congrats on the addition of a dayboat! I hope it comes with the addition of an optional fish finder (Now there's an idea!) ;) it looks like you have done really well restoring the boat though! I hope it serves you well.. Good luck.

Purely being constructive here, I agree with Smellyloo (lol I really don't like calling you that!), the clients looking to hire the day boat maybe more interested in what they will see when they hire, so perhaps when she's on the water, as suggested, some pictures of the local area will be good use for the image slider :)  Perhaps also consider adding the rates to that day boat page to (or at least putting a link on the see out Rates page).. I had to think for a few moments and look for the prices but thats a webpage usability issue.

I've added your pump out to the forums list. Good to see you do calor gas too as we only carry small bottles and sods law will run out up there! If you do diesel let me know and I'll add you to that list too.

Good luck again hope to stop off sometime this year.

cheers

• Like 2

A couple of points if I may....

"I really don't like calling you that!" Why not, if the flat cap fits  :naughty: (Smelly blew a raspberry at me today) :swordpir:

Jaws, some of us are not in need of a fish finder on our Boats as we are good enough fisherwomen/men to find the fish ourselves  :naughty:

FishFinder, well done on the day boat, she looks a cracker, hopefully in time you will have a whole fleet, good luck with it  :kiss

Grace

• Like 2

A couple of points if I may....

"I really don't like calling you that!" Why not, if the flat cap fits  :naughty: (Smelly blew a raspberry at me today) :swordpir:

Did you deserve it?

Jaws, some of us are not in need of a fish finder on our Boats as we are good enough fisherwomen/men to find the fish ourselves  :naughty:

Lol neither does Orca she can find sharks and erm sink when she finds them.. hmm not a whole lot of thoughts gone into this...  anyways thankfully there's no sharks on the broads. (Ok I'm taking far too many threads off topic so best get back to work!  :wave  :coat: )