New Owners area

VetChugger

Hi Jonzo, could you maybe group traditional Broads built boats in one section ,maybe headed by several of the well known ones mentioned,as they all have much in common and are many in number ? With like minded owners in their quest to preserve and promote them.

I see that a Hampton Owners area has been added.

Thinking of something that was said about not wishing to overlap anything that already exists, there is actually quite an active Hampton Owners Club website at http://hamptonsafaribc.webplus.net/

Hi Strowager

Before we created a Safari section on the old site I did contact them, as they didn't have a forum section but the site did seem well used, to see if they would be interested or even link through from their site to the forum (a bit like the Bounty one does).

They were quite happy about it and did link on their news feed I think at the time, but I don't think participation got past one thread, but it is a marque that has a lot of owners and some affection too I think

Dan

but it is a marque that has a lot of owners and some affection too I think

Yes indeed Dan, probably the most numerous type of ex-hire cruisers centred on the Broads.

Around 250 built and most of them seem to be still around.