Hi to All Bounty Owners

Hylander

Anything that can be retrieved would be very handy.     There was quite a bit of useful information on there including projects that Bounty owners had completed and wanted to share.    Thank you for all you are doing. 

Hi

Very glad to see we have a new home :clap .

I do hope you can get some of the info back, especially the thread by 'Biting Midge' on the hydraulic linkage fix he did. I was going to have a go at our linkages, but without the photo's he kindly posted it will make the job much more of a challenge. 

I notice you can still get on the original website at http://www.bountyboats.co.uk/index.html perhaps some of the info could be copied there??

Anyway great to still have a site to go to.

John.

Hi we have just found this.  Not frequent posters on old Bounty Boat site but were members, we have Bounty 37- Kingfisher.  Did not know old site had closed went there to look for advice on fitting a bow thruster.  Will old Bounty site close now?

Hi Staploe,welcome .There were many threads on Bountys .A member of the old site had one fitted to a Bounty 37 I will see if he has some details if you get back on here.Where do you do your boating? We are on the Northern Broads and have a Bounty 28.

We have had a bow thruster fittied to our Bounty 30 but that was done by Moonfleet on the Norfolk Broads.     You are right there were quite detailed photos on the site of fitting (if my memory serves me right) a Vectis bow thruster.    I am hoping that some of the old gang will dig out a lot of their info and put it on here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi All, and thanks Jonzo for keeping some of the old information alive!

I am glad to be "back", still in France for a week or three having spent the last four months on the Canal de Vosges, and the Saone and Doubs Rivers respectivly.

Currently in my home port of Lagarde in Moselle, continuing to sort some bits and pieces, and yes, the transmission is still the subject of some curiosity, so when the old data is accessible I'll add to it!

For as long as I've been on the internet, I've been signing my posts "cheers" but if I do that here, a little animated emoticon pops up!

cheers,

Peter

• Like 1

Well that was a nice surprise this morning  Peter that you have surfaced once more.    Welcome home again.      It is good to see the old faces again.         I am sure that this Bounty site will flourish as before thanks to the team on the here.

:Stinky

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome, I am still stooging around in France, cleaning up - err.. pulling the motor and drive out of the Boat, then cleaning up.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to pop my head in more often in a month or so when normal transmission returns!

cheers,

Peter