A Summer Week

Hello John,

Loddon a great place to visit and moor and is among my favourite places to visit on the Broads.

We have yet to sample the Angel and the Swan!

Do you know what happened to the Robinson's who operated the restaurant at the rear of the Kings Head?

Regards

Alan

hi alan & john sorry i'm afraid i don't know what happened to them, ive not been in for a while either, lori :D

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

We only noticed that their sign had gone from the front door of the Kings Head when we called in there in April.

We did go in for a meal last October and the Robinson's were still there then.

It is a pity we always had a good meal there but the restaurant was never  busy.

Regards

Alan

did you enjoy the punk'd ipa you got from the strange lady(my wife) who you helprd out with drying hef hair? And can you do sn ale trail...

Zac, Hi

It was very good to meet up with you both and thanks for tying up the name with the person.

I think that's one of the great things about the Broads, you help someone out with no thoughts of reward and, hey presto, a bottle of punk'd ipa! It went down a treat, thanks!  cheersbar

P.S. For those who are wondering just exactly how I helped dry Zac's wife's hair.... (Sorry, she did tell me her name, but...)