Rochardsons booking office...

andyg

some how I've managed to talk my future wife ( bless her ) into honeymooning on the Norfolk broads next year. sent a email to the guys at Richos re some special request, the response I got was brilliant. nothing seem to much trouble for them !!! Thanks guys top job.

• Like 6

Hello Mr C,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for next year.

There are some great hire companies on the Broads.

Have you made your plans yet with regards to the boatyard and whether to start from the Northern or Southern Broads?

We always used to look at the Broads boating forums a couple of months before our intended visit to the Broads to check for any boating issues such has none operation of bridges, pubs reopened or sadly closed and the general news of the waterways.

Regards

Alan

Hi yes I booked with Herbert woods in june next year for 3 weeks on summer light, so will be a nice chilled time will do both north and south. This is not my first time on the broads for me. But other then a day boat this year will be the first for wife to be.

Ricos are first rate when it comes to going the extra mile.

I will be getting in touch soon to book for our 25th wedding anniversary next year.

(as a tight fisted Yorkie, I will of course be using my full loyalty card, then the money saved could buy a nice pressie or go into my pocket, haven't made my mind up yet)

:Stinky

• Like 2